Speakout at a glance
Speakout bridges the gap between the classroom and the real word not only through inclusion of motivating material, but also through carefully planned strategies for improved speaking and listening skills.
- You will find 90-120 hours of teaching materials with a large variety of useful resources.
- The Speakout content is all about motivation. The books are visually attractive, clearly laid out and enriched with authentic material from the BBC.
- Integrated skills – activities and lessons include at least three skills, so the English you teach goes far beyond simple repetition.
- Grammar is presented in context so students can see language in action and understand how and when it is used.
- Workbook – available with or without answers, can be used as a self-study tool to add extra flexibility to your lessons.
- Teacher’s book – the logical and accessible book with ready-made lesson plans provides clear and helpful references to the CEFR for each activity.
- Active Teach software – the full student’s book and the audio and video content on the digibord help students to stay motivated and engaged with the teacher.
- Two additional Plus levels offer you the option to extend the time spent studying Intermediate and/or advanced to help your students move along the plateau effectively. It gives you the opportunity to give students completely new material, as well as new course for new students who are placed at the upper end of B1 and/or C1.